Wednesday, January 30, 2013

❄Winter Lookbook 2013❄

Today is going to be a really quick post.
Lately I've been getting a lot of requests to do an OOTW (Outfit Of The Week) video. Since I normally don't dress up for school I figured I'd film a couple of outfits that I loved wearing this winter. My style changes around a lot but these 4 outfits have always made a come back.

I do enjoy dressing up from time to time, but on an every day basis my wardrobe is very laid back. I love to dress casual. Don't even get me started on my messy hair.

I was in a rush to get to an appointment today, so I apologize for the short video. I still hope you enjoy! 

If you have any questions about my makeup products and/or clothing items, leave them in the comments below :)

Thanks!

xx,
A



4 comments:

  1. I love the scarf, it's really unique! You have an effortless style x

    www.lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white oversized jumper very pretty!

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's so unbelievably soft I wear it at least twice a week lol

      xx
      A

      Delete