Sunday, February 3, 2013

Dreamspiration ☮

I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately. I don't know if it's because of my new obsession with re-watching all of the LOST seasons before bed, or if it's the stress of school and other things, but this lack of sleep has been making me day dream a lot and has been putting me in to another state of mind.

Many people ask me where I get my inspiration for my fashion and makeup. A lot of it does not come from magazines or online like most people think. It usually comes from inside my head and what I dream about. This lack of sleep has been making my dreams even more weird than they already are. From beaches to meadows, mountains to cities, and animals and music, my dreams are complete and utter insanities.

I found a bunch of pictures that remind me of my dreams and what I see and how I incorporate it in to my daily wear. I feel like I'm delirious with a fever, but it's times like these when I find my best fashion creations...























I love these colors

"I love to sleep.  My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?" -Ernest Hemingway


Thanks for reading :)

xx,
A

3 comments:

  1. Love the photos in this and the hair on some of the girls is amazing!

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! If you have any time would you be able to check out my blog? I just uploaded a sewing post.

    Erin x

    ReplyDelete