Monday, February 4, 2013

My Boyfriend Does My Makeup!

Happy Monday everyone! Today is an exciting day. I finally finished editing a much awaited video for you guys, My Boyfriend Does My Makeup. This has been a popular tag going around onYouTube the past year and I couldn't wait to film it. I was a bit hesitant at first because my boyfriend, Daniel, has watched me do my makeup numerous times and I thought he'd do a really good job (the point of the tag being how horrible guys are at doing makeup). But I thought, what the hell, might as well do it anyways and if he's good, then we can all laugh at how good he is at doing makeup... Wow, was I wrong. He was terrible. I knew as soon as he took my pink eyeshadow and applied it as blush, or when he took my concealer and used it as lipstick. All in all it was a very funny video to film and I was completely shocked to see the finished look afterwards.

What was even more hilarious was my sister's reaction. "Oh my God, EW!!" Love her haha.

Thanks for reading!,
xx,
A

Watch Dan fail hardcore!


1 comment: