Tuesday, February 19, 2013

☯☾ Mila Kunis Inspired Retro Look ☽☯

I don't know about you guys, but I think Mila Kunis is seriously hot. She's definitely my celebrity girl crush. I love every outfit she has worn to an even and every outfit she has worn in a movie. I especially love her fashion and makeup for an everyday look because she's very much laid back and casual, but she often incorporates a little bohemian twist. Now that the 70's style has made a small comeback, I can't help but remember her in the hit television series, "That 70's Show". 

So the other day I decided to have a little fun photo shoot with my younger sister, Kyla because her everyday fashion and makeup is very similar to Mila's (not to mention how much Ky loves her). We found a couple of pictures of Mila through google and decided to draw inspiration from her looks there. She is normally seen with a golden/bronzed eyeshadow, nude lips, messy hair, and an oversized sweater.

I decided to do this look, but also bring in some of her style from "That 70's Show" because I feel that it really defines Mila... and it also looks really good.

♡ 

♡ 













Let me know in the comments if you're interested in where any of these clothing items are from :)

Peace & Love
xx,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment