Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pretty Little Liars Makeup Tutorial: Hanna Marin

Hey everyone!
Today I decided to film a much requested makeup tutorial; a Pretty Little Liars inspired look! I absolutely love PLL so I couldn't wait to do this look. I decided to do Hanna because she's one of my favorite characters on the show and I always love how they do her makeup. The tutorial on how I did this look will be posted below :)



I decided to do my hair this way because of an episode I watched here:



If you have any questions and/or suggestions, let me know in the comments below. Who's your favorite PLL character? Who do you think 'A' is? Do you want me to recreate any other makeup looks/outfits ideas? Let me know!

"'Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead."

xx,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment