Tuesday, January 22, 2013

4 Quick & Easy Hairstyles! ★

Hey everyone!
I hope you're all enjoying your week so far :)

After my Victoria's Secret Inspired hair tutorial here, I have been getting a lot of requests to do another hair tutorial. This time instead of showing you guys how I were to do these looks via pictures, I decided to film another video seeing as how many people enjoyed the first one.

I know it's back to school and work time for many right now, so I thought of a few hair styles that can be done between 2-10 minutes when you're in a rush in the morning. These are just some of my favorite ways to wear my hair when I have no time to style it. Plus, I love not having to use heat on my hair and damage it even further. The video to these looks will be inserted at the end :)

Half-up, half-down braided boho look

I have so many different ways of doing this look. Sometimes instead of using an elastic, I just clip my hair back and sometimes instead of having a middle part I do a side part. It's all up to how you want to re-create it for your personal style.

Twisted side braid

This one is something I decided to do as a dupe for the fishtail braid. I know that for many people, the fishtail can take them a lot of time. This is just a quicker way but equally as nice!

Low twisted bun

 This style honestly takes one minute. It's so simple but so pretty. I wear this almost on a daily basis.

Upside down french braided sock bun

This is by far my favorite look. I love how it looks like a normal sock bun, but when you turn around there's a french braid. I like to wear my braid loose but it's up to you how tight you want it :)

*UPDATE*
This is how I did the look on my friends hair :)

Thank you guys for continuing to support me!!
Love you!
xx
A

Here's the video showing you how I do these looks!! 

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! I'm in love with the low twisted bun and twisted side braid! Gorgeous styles gurl. I'll definitely be giving it a go!

    xxTam from totallytamryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete