Saturday, January 26, 2013

❤ Kylie Jenner Inspired Makeup ❤

It took me a couple of days to figure out which look I wanted to recreate on Tricia (my boyfriend's younger sister). She's 16 years old so I was looking at all celebrities around her age category. I finally decided on Kylie Jenner (Kim Kardashian's younger sister) because I really liked her take on an everyday makeup look. It looks very natural but she likes to glam it up a little by adding some darker colors on the outer corner of her eye to make a light smokey eye. I find this to be a perfect look if you're going out shopping or to the movies one night. Again, I made a video of this tutorial (inserted at the end). Please check it out and let me know how you liked it! :)

Kylie Jenner
I like how she wings out the eyeshadow in the inner corner to create a more cat-eye effect. 
I decided to take inspiration from this photo and make it a little more of my own. I thought instead of a maroon-brown look I would do a more grey-brown to contrast with Tricia's green eyes and make them really pop.


Instagram Photo

Canon Photo


nerd thumbs up

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this look!
Let me know if you tried it out!!

xx,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment