Saturday, January 12, 2013

OOTD: Red.

Happy weekend everyone! Today I decided to show you guys my outfit of the day. I've been so obsessed with thin, soft, flowy sweaters this past winter and I'm completely in love with one in particular from Brandy Melville. It has white and beige thin horizontal stripes and it's a high-low style (meaning the front is higher than the back). I paired it with my biker, leather looking leggings from tobi.com and my knee high boots from Free People. My scarf is from Forever21, my socks are from Urban Outfitters, and my leather purse is from Little Burgundy. I wore red lips to compliment my purse and to add a pop of color to my outfit.


Sweater from Brandy Melville



Scarf from Forever21

Purse from Little Burgundy






Boots from Free People

Leggings from tobi.com







I hope you enjoyed this Outfit Of The Day (OOTD)!
More beauty, fashion, and everyday lifestyle posts to come :)

xx, 
Alex

PS- Check out my YouTube channel for funny videos, beauty videos and vlogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment