Thursday, January 24, 2013

eternal summer...

The eerie cold that has crept up in Montreal this past week has come as a shock for most people. Of course we all know that our winters are normally below 0 degrees celsius, but yesterday we experienced a frost biting cold of -32°C! 

After bundling myself up in layers of clothing, starting my car 20 minutes in advance before leaving my house, and then having to scrape the inside of my windshield, I was fed up of winter.

Don't get me wrong, I love that we get snow for the Holidays. But by the time January rolls around, and all the white fluffy snow turns brown from the dirt and then turns to ice,  I begin to start wishing for warm weather again.


I found some pictures on Pinterest that remind me of summer time. The warm weather, being tanned, and worrying about nothing but "what is the fastest way I can get to a beach?" 
A girl can dream right?..



















I can't wait for the days where I can go outside in nothing but high waisted shorts and a cute crop! ☀ 

xx,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment