Friday, August 15, 2014

Boho Vibes // Summer Lookbook

I'm sure you all know my love for boho clothing, so when I was contacted by Free People to collaborate with them I literally screamed. I get to continuously make videos for them (heart eye emoji) and help promote their "FP me" community. This is a dream come true. Free People has been my favorite clothing store for the past six years and I can't express enough how generous and professional they are. 

I worked for five days straight trying to make this video the best that it could be. From every outfit, to the hair, the makeup, the scenery, etc. I even added in my favorite songs at the moment. And I got AMAZING feed back from you guys which honestly means the world to me! It's great that you would like to see more and I can't wait to get started with the fall video because autumn is my favorite season :)

Check out the video below and let me know what you think! Also, I did something different with my hair in the third and fourth outfit so let me know if you guys want a tutorial on that.

xx
Alex






Here's the video! Let me know which outfit was your favorite!! Don't forget to give it a thunbs up :)

Follow me on my FP me account! http://www.freepeople.com/profile/alexcentomo/


5 comments:

  1. youre body is perfect! and love your style x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your really pretty and I watch you on youtube. Your amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're my favourite YouTubeer I love your get ready with me, morning/night routines, makeup, outfits and most of all hair style videos! Thank you for all the help and advice x

    ReplyDelete