Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Classy Breeze // End of Summer

I have been taking a lot of photos of my sister recently to help her out with her Instagram. She started getting contacted by a few companies and is really excited to start working harder on her social media. I love taking photos of her because they always come out so natural and beautiful. Although her style is polar opposite to me, I still enjoy everything she puts together.

Here are a few of my favorite shots we did.












Most of the outfits are from Windsor!

Don't forget to follow Kyla on Instagram here.

xx
Alex

17 comments:

  1. you're such a talented photographer! and both you and your sister are beautiful!
    ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! You're so sweet :)
      <3

      Delete
    2. awe haha <3 thanks! its the truth! :)

      Delete
  2. you and your sister are so pretty, i love those pics you are amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so amazing! You must have good genes in your family both so beautiful!

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god i LOVE your videos and your pictures are so great!
    The girl is so pretty and i like the outfits very much:)
    Love from Germany:)
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Victoria! That's actually my sister in the photos :)

      Delete
  5. I have a new blog, is my first blog and I need help! My blog: perfectlookallday.blogspot.com.es
    I am from Spain so my blog is in Spanish, but I m going to write it in English

    ReplyDelete
  6. You remind of Lorde (singer) so much. I was hoping if you would like to check my blog out sometime and see if you like it.

    Chic Out of Town
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I don't think my sister takes that as a compliment :P
      xx

      Delete
  7. You're an amazing photographer and you and your sister are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Alex! I love these shots, you and your sister are so beautiful! I love watching your videos. You are such an inspiration to me, you don't even know. Thanks for everything you do! xoxo Rosy - www.cominguprosesblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rosy!!! That's so sweet of you :)
      xx

      Delete