Sunday, May 25, 2014

❀ b o h o ❀

I have been completely in love with the bohemian trend lately. I've always been one to wear dainty jewelry , but when I came across the brand "Chanour" on freepeople's website, I knew I had to have their pieces. They are all so unique and go perfectly with everything boho; simple dresses, kimono's, floppy hats... I'm obsessed. 

I decided to use my sister for these photos because not only is she stunningly beautiful, but she knows how to rock the boho vibes. Everything is custom and handmade which is a huge bonus in my opinion. Kyla and I have been wearing a different piece every day and never in my life have I been complimented so many times. I honestly can't get enough!

Here are some of the photos we took. 
























So. Beautiful.

Check out Chanour and let me know what you think in the comments! Or tweet me pictures of you wearing their pieces. I would love to see how everyone styles them :)


Also, let me know if you think Kyla is my brunette twin, because everyone seems to be saying that lately since I used her in my latest YouTube video.

xx,
Alex

6 comments:

  1. Those outfits look awesome! Great blog, please update :)

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm going to start working more on it :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I love all these outfits. Every thing you do looks to simple and amazing. I think you are stunning and I love your Youtube. Please never forget me :) Anna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you're so sweet!! Thank you for your kind words, and I won't forget you!! haha :P

      Delete
    2. Kyla looks so beautiful! Love all the outfits :)

      http://fashionlovers9421.blogspot.pt/

      Delete