Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Get Ready With Me! Bedtime Routine

Hey everyone!

I keep getting e-mails to do another GRWM (Get Ready With Me) video since I put up my first one. They're definitely a lot of fun to film so I was excited to get on it. I figured since I already did my morning routine, I would show you guys my bedtime routine. So basically all my makeup remover/skin care products.

I have been LOVING Aveeno products lately. They do wonders on my skin. I was always skeptical to apply a night cream because I thought it would clog my pores and add more blemishes to my face, but that's not the case! You just need to find the right night cream for you. I found that the Aveeno fresh essentials oil free night cream is great because it doesn't leave my skin oily, it doesn't clog my pores, it hydrates my skin, and it contains vitamins A, C, & E! I seriously wake up in the morning with ridiculously fresh skin.

Anyways, check out my video below and let me know if you want to see more GRWM videos :) I can do one for a night out, or an interview, or an event. :)

PS- I don't own any professional lighting so I apologize if the video quality is a little dark!

xx,
A



No comments:

Post a Comment