Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Skincare Routine + Michael Todd Review and Discount!

Hey guys!

So after a couple of weeks of trying out my new Michael Todd skin products I decided I wanted to do a review on them. The Michael Todd True Organics line is a GREAT skincare line. All their products are almost completely 100% organic and they do wonders to the skin. The website is very easy to roam and search for the products that are meant for your skin type; i.e. oily sensitive skin, dry sensitive skin, mature skin, combination skin, etc.

The shipping took only a week and it was packaged in a nice box that was filled with foam to prevent any damage to the products.

I'm always nervous to try out a new skincare routine because it normally breaks me out like crazy the first week (because my skin isn't used to it). These products didn't do that to me as much which I was definitely happy about.

But of course I can't have a skincare review without talking about Bioderma Solution! So I decided to add in a couple of other products that I use on a regular basis.

Check out the video below and don't forget to read the description of the video to get 20% off your total Michael Todd shopping bag!

Thanks for reading! :)

xx,
A


No comments:

Post a Comment